Developed by title industry experts for quick implementation and ease of use, TitleExpress is always right-sized for your business. TitleExpress real estate settlement software delivers flexibility to match your workflow and functionality on the best platform for you.
Find a Local TitleExpress Rep
TitleExpress is regionally available in the states highlighted below. Select your state and we will work with you to customize a solution to fit your business model—we're made for you.
Locally Installed Professional Solution
- Unlimited closings included with annual investment
- Customizable forms and premium rate calculations available for all states and underwriters
- Escrow accounting, reconciliation, and 1099-S reporting
- Comprehensive integration platform for one-time data entry
- Customizable workflow to track title policies and recordings
- Document preparation and management
- Simplified system management component to set individual user permissions and securely store integration credentials
- Comprehensive and easy-to-use interface
- On-demand training materials and videos
- Onsite or online personalized training provided by industry experts
Remote-Friendly Cloud Hosted Solution
- Get the flexibility to work anywhere with our TitleExpress Cloud and Hosted Solutions.
- Enjoy the great features of our locally installed professional solution without tying your team to an office
- Anytime, anywhere data access
- Maximum scalability—get new employees and offices up and running without adding additional servers, increased data storage capacity, or a complex wide-area network set up.
- Built-in disaster-recovery with file-level data restoration
- SOC II data centers certified for system security, integrity, availability and NPI protection
- Multi-factor authentication and industry-leading firewalls
- Antivirus and malware protection and comprehensive whitelisting procedures
We Play Well with Others
Our RealExpress™ integration platform offers a quick and efficient way to order products and services from top industry providers without ever leaving TitleExpress.
Additional integrations: Charles Jones, ClosingCorp® SmartGFE, Digital Closing Docs™, FedEx®, Fidelity National Title Insurance Company, Investors Title, North American Title Insurance Company®, Old Republic Title, QuickBooks®, RedVision, RynohLive®, SureClose®, TitleWrite, UPS®, Western Technologies Group, LLC, WFG National Title Insurance Company®
TitleExpress Custom Solutions
We offer an array of specialty products and professional services to enhance the performance of your TitleExpress software.
iOrderExpress offers your customers a real-time platform to enter new orders, download documents, and check the status of their files. Branded with your company name, and message of your choice, use iOrderExpress to reduce phone calls and improve overall client satisfaction.
Scan, store, and access documents associated with TitleExpress orders. Fully-integrated with TitleExpress, ScanExpress document management reduces the time required to locate a file and the costs associated with storage and retrieval of paper files.
Our ReportExpress management reporting system helps you analyze your workflow, forecast revenues, and track important sources of business. Choose from a standard set of reports or build custom reports specific to your data management needs.
TitleExpress compatible checks, deposit slips, and window envelopes are available directly from TitleExpress.
TitleExpress includes functionality to automatically clear checks and deposits. Auto-clear saves valuable time by detecting discrepancies between bank transaction and escrow accounting transactions while automatically matching and tagging transactions. Formats for most banks are available.
Positive Pay Setup
TitleExpress helps you avoid check fraud and helps keep your bank accounts secure by offering a positive pay utility for daily submission to your bank. TitleExpress check data is prepared in a format that is compatible to your bank’s specifications to allow for an automated upload.
Standard Forms Packages
TitleExpress offers the following three standard forms packages. You may also purchase Master forms individually. For a complete list of forms, please contact your Regional Sales Manager.
Document Customization Services
Create custom documents with your company logo and customize text to complement your standard forms library. Use DPS Signature customizations enable you to automatically insert signatures into documents. Easily convert your custom documents to PDF and sent as email attachments.
Ready for a demo or more information? Please complete the form below and a regional sales manager will contact you.